Tuesday, July 7, 2020

This Week July 7, 2020

Dear Folks,

Enjoy the break in the heat today!

Prayers continue to rise for healing, justice, and peace in our nation and in our world.

This Thursday, July 9, is my prayer day. Please let me know if you have any joys or concerns you would like me to raise up.

This Sunday, July 12, is the Sixth Sunday After Pentecost. The scripture is Matthew 13:1-9, 18-23. The sermon is "The Seed and the Soil".

We are also starting Our Season of Generosity for 2021 this Sunday. Watch your mail boxes for your Generosity packets after July 15. This year's theme is "I Am About to Do a New Thing". If any one would like to write or make a video for a Generosity moment, please contact me. Thank you!

Thank you, O God, for the many ways you have sustained us through these troubling days. Help us to continue to trust in your guidance and grace. Fill us with your hope and your love. Amen.

In Christ's love,
Rev. Lucille

No comments: