Friday, March 20, 2020

On Site Worship Canceled for March 22 & 29

Dear Folks,
 
Sending you my prayers and my love.
 
Already, we have canceled on-site worship for March 22.  Now, this will also include March 29.  We will continue to offer on-line worship as long as needed.
 
Live stream worship at 9:30 A.M. Sunday mornings will be on Facebook.  Our page is the church's full name.  The video will be saved and can be later accessed on Facebook and YouTube.  The YouTube video will be on my channel, Lucille L. Fritz.
 
I will also send out a summary of the services and links later on Sunday.
 
I am trying a new set up this week, so I hope the service will be more engaging. But, please be patient with me.  I'm learning!!!
 
The HCCUCC Council will be meeting via Zoom on Tuesday night.  We will be evaluating the situation and planning a path forward.  Details will be sent out to all our members.
 
So, my friends, even though we are physically apart, we are bond together by the love of God.  Take care, keep taking those deep breaths.  We will get through this.
 
Peace,
Rev. Lucille

No comments: