Tuesday, August 30, 2016

This Week August 30

Dear Friends,

It's been a long time!  I am back from my sabbatical and looking forward to our continuing ministry here at HCCUCC!  I hope you all had a wonderful summer and are ready!

I found this on Facebook today and it summed up what I've been feeling:


For those of you who have not been attending worship for awhile, I hope you will consider joining us again for our new "unofficial" church year!  We start off with Holy Communion this Sunday, September 4.  The scripture lesson is from Philemon.  The sermon is "Separate No More".

Our annual outdoor worship and picnic will be on Sunday, September 18 at 11 A.M. at Pemberley (the parsonage at 160 Huntington Street).  Please note time change!

Rally Sunday is September 25, with Sunday School commencing.

Please mark your calendars for these wonderful events!

Let us pray.  O Holy One, as we face the coming days, may we all feel a fresh infusion of your Holy Spirit.  Keep us faithful, keep us loving, keep us real.  Amen.

In Christ's love,
Rev. Lucille

No comments: