Tuesday, August 4, 2020

This Week August 4, 2020

Dear Folks,

Keep safe during the coming storm. Prayers rising for those who experienced loss and who are in harm's way.

Thursday, August 6 is my Prayer Day. If you have any joys or concerns you would like me to raise up, please let me know.

This Sunday, August 9, is the Tenth Sunday After Pentecost. The scripture is Matthew 14:22-33. The sermon is "In The Water". The worship bulletin will be send out on Friday.

We are in our Season of Generosity for 2021, "I Am About to Do a New Thing". If any one would like to write or make a video for a Generosity moment, please contact me. Thank you!

Let us pray. O God, be with us all in what ever storm we face, figuratively or literally. May you be our safe haven. Amen.

In Christ's love,
Rev. Lucille

No comments: