Due to Winter Storm Oliver, Noah, or Dakota, depending on the news outlet, Sunday School is canceled tomorrow morning.
The Corrone baptism is also postponed until March 11.
Concerning worship tomorrow morning, please watch your email tomorrow morning and/or check WTNH or WFSB. If you do not see an email or announcement, worship is on. The decision to cancel or not will be made around 8 A.M.
As always, if we do have worship, use your judgement on attending and please err on the side of caution. We know that roads in Shelton vary wildly in conditions. Be safe!
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me.