Wednesday, January 17, 2018

This Week January 17, 2018

Dear Folks,

Be careful out there today!  We've been dealt another messy day!

This Thursday, January 18, is my prayer day.  If you have any joys or concerns you would like me to raise up, please let me know.  I will be holding you all in in my heart and in my prayers!

This coming Sunday, January 21, is the Third Sunday After Epiphany.  The scripture is Mark 1:14-20.  The sermon is "Going Fishing".  Josh Crawford will be bringing the bag for the Bag Message!

Just a reminder that the 294th Annual Congregational Meeting of the Huntington Congregational Church United Church of Christ will be held following worship on THIS SUNDAY, January 21, 2018, for the purpose of electing officers and accepting the 2018 budget.  Child care will be available.  The snow date is January 28.

Let us pray.  O Holy One, help us to find our comfort and our security in you, even as the world around us changes and shifts.  You, O God, are our constant.  Amen.

In Christ's love,
Rev. Lucille

No comments: